Mobile is movable, which is smart. A smartphone is mobile. Smart people use information to make good decisions. SMART electronics use good information to help people make decisions. It is all about the outcome. Positive results from decisions are smart.
10 Best Smartphones Netiquette Rules
- Text is simple not smart because simple messages are read and understood. Simple
- Do business on your smartphone during business hours. Business Hours
- Refrain from ignoring people in reality. Reality
- Use it for a good reason. It can be a distraction. Reasonable Use
- Refrain from sending sensitive information because it is not secure. Sensitive Information
- One task at a time because multi-tasking can cause malfunctions. Tasking
- If you cannot let everyone see what you should not be doing it in public. Find some privacy. Public
- Excuse yourself before you use it so people are not ignored. Excuse Yourself
- Vibrate is not silent and can cause distractions. Silent
- Use earphones for media as a courtesy to those around you because media can be distracting. Courtesy
Avoiding distraction is the theme of the social code of using cell phones with Operating Systems (OS’s), Apps, and Internet connections.
What is a smartphone?
A phone with calendar, email, and synchronization are built in. An OS is required. Free and fee based apps are available for download from the service provider, manufacturer, and other developers.
They are smart because of their features. A media player, camera, GPS, broadband, and Wi-Fi. This, on top of an OS that allows installation of apps.
They can connect to a personal computer with Bluetooth or USB cable to transfer media. A keyboard is built in or virtual.
A virtual keyboard is a soft keyboard on touchscreen phones. Typically the screens are larger than traditional cell phones to accommodate the multimedia capabilities.
The iPhone made the Smartphone popular in 2007. Now it is a category of device. They have preinstalled applications (apps) with internet access.
Best Smartphone Reviews
- LG K7: The LG K7 is the best smartphone on the market because it looks the best with the same features as the rest.
- Galaxy S8: The Galaxy S8 is the second best smartphone because Galaxy is the most popular brand with the best features.
- iPhone: The iPhone is one of the best smartphones because of its popularity.
Smartphone Netiquette is the culture that surrounds mobile telephones with internet connections and Operating Systems (OS’s).
These devices can do things computers used to be the only things able to do. The same apps we used on them in the past have mobile versions for our phones.
Smartphone netiquette rules are conventions for their use. The portability of them makes them accessible almost anywhere.
This does not mean that you can or should use them anywhere. Ringing telephones are known to distract meetings of all sorts.
It is common to begin a gathering by asking participants to turn of their alerts. The most important rule regarding these devices is do not talk or text and drive.
The damage accidents cause cannot be undone in most cases. Human life is often lost or changed forever in preventable accidents.