Business is social. That is where it starts. Marketing is part of all engagement. A means to an end.
B2C, C2C, and B2B are acronyms for the type of transaction processed online. B stands for business. C stands for consumer. 2 denotes engagement.
This is the economic system humans use to exchange goods and services. Exchanges are typically recorded for accounting purposes.
It is a transaction for a good or service where things of value are exchanged. Legal tender is the currency. Trade and barter exist within it.
Commercial Netiquette Rules
Business netiquette rules are social code of earning a living. Processing transactions (e-commerce) on the internet is the core activity.
Transactions for goods and services are busines. It gets done by making ourselves an integral part of a team collaborating with others. Doing more than expected sells ourselves. We must make our customers happy. These guidelines are basic conventions for selling ourselves to stakeholders.
- Record all transactions. Make sure you get a receipt or provide one.
- Use a professional signature on documents to provide legitimacy to the message.
- Ask for clarification if you have any doubt about instructions to avoid to miscommunication.
- Refrain from writing in text acronyms because it is informal or unprofessional.
- Double space paragraphs to make your writing readable.
- Use descriptive headings in communication for context.
- Reference your professional reasons when writing. Recipients may need clarification.
Internet For Business
This is the social code people follow when earning a living on through the internet. Effective communication for professionals includes a lot. Advertising is a large part of it.
Internet sales are driven by social recommendations rather than traditional factors. Customer service is essential. Location is a determinant.
Business Netiquette is the culture of making a living assisted by the internet. The the conventions of professionalism define the culture.