Mobile first is the design mantra of the internet. This means web pages are all becoming mobile apps first and foremost. Mobile netiquette rules.
Web apps developers make use interactive. User groups make conventions. Conventional applications become popular.
Popular behavior for mobile apps are the netiquette. Conventions are the rules. Following them identifies us with the appropriate user group.
Wireless devices connect to apps through the internet. Data consumption is cultural.
Mobile culture is the social code of wireless electronics and apps. Websites are apps. They have there own dedicated software in app stores as well. How we engage them sets the guidelines. Safety is a major concern.
Mobile Netiquette Rules
General guidelines for the wireless device management. They are easily movable, which makes them available in almost any situation. A lot depends on who can see our screen.
- Watch out to prevent accidents.
- Take responsibility for your content.
- Avoid getting digitally disconnected.
- Respect the bandwidth of others, share connections.
- Plan usage of your connection to avoid wasting time.
- Check the signal strength before you stream.
- Know the rules where you Wi-Fi.
- Recognize and adapt your usage to your device.
- Wireless is mobile, devices connect, users interact. Go with the flow.
- Wi-Fi is active participation on that network.
Mobile wifi service
Internet Service Providers (ISP’) sell high speed service. This service is used with wireless routers to create hotspots for movable devices. Homes and businesses have hotspots.
Mobile Network Operators (MNO’s) sell devices with data plans. The devices denote the categories of customs. A list of some of the categories is provided below.
Wi-Fi is a popular term for wireless local area networks (WLAN). The term wireless includes MNO’s who supply Wide Area Networks (WAN’s) that use cellular towers.
Conventional use of easily movable electronics is cultural. Netiquette rules. The internet makes these devices useful through apps. An industry has developed around them.
More people use the internet from these devices than desktop computers. The Internet of Things (IoT) is movable among other things. We are becoming Smart with it.